Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby Names...

A friend sent me this link to a site that has collected Utah baby names over a period of ten years. I can't imagine how stupid some people can be. Why on earth would anyone name their kid some of the names found on this list? Are people really that dumb? I am sure it is cute in the beginning, but how on earth does a kid learn to spell "Vyquetoriya Walkasheaqua" let alone say it?

There are some names on that list that I am sure I would get hit by my mother-in-law if I said them in front of her.

How on earth do you explain to a child how/why they were named "Zestpoole"? Their name is forever going to be questioned by spell-check and anyone with half a brain!!!

See for yourself... http://www.wesclark.com/ubn/

Welcome to Utah, if you can come up with a stupid name, someone in the state is willing to name their kid with it.

No comments: