Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli

Hidden away in the far end of the "B Concourse" in the Denver Airport is a little gem by the name of Heidi's Brooklyn Deli. I have eaten here nearly every time I have been through this airport. I never tire of eating a sandwich at this fine eatery.

Usually I get the Pastrami but today I decided to have the Cajun Turkey and Avocado. Oh my!! I am pretty sure this is what you would find on the menu in heaven (right alongside the holy trinity of bbq, Brisket, Pulled Pork, and Ribs). The sandwiches are not small by any means. They are big and they are delicious!! This particular sandwich had a whole avocado sliced up between the two halves and a yummy spicy Cajun Mayo. Top that off with a pickle wedge and a bag of chips and you have a great meal.

Of course this is in an airport so you are going to pay a premium for the food but believe me, this one is worth it!!

If you happen to find yourself in the Denver Airport (DEN) and have time to make the trek to see Heidi, she can be found between gates B87 and B89. You will not be disappointed!

1 comment:

Marni said...

Thanks, I'll remember that.